Candidates must possess excellent customer service and communication skills. Retail sales experience is preferred but we will train those with a positive attitude and a strong desire to succeed and learn.
- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries
- Qualifies buyers by understanding their requirements and interests
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; explaining warranties and services
- Closing sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; collects payments; delivers automobile
- Participates in educational opportunities
- Enhances dealership reputation; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments